Visit link -
Visit link -
“Let me tell you what I’m really concerned about in addition to all the other things that I’ve said,” said Cummings. “I’m concerned that all of this may have a chilling effect on employees where they say you know, when normally we would look at certain criteria fairly, not targeting anyone but say uh-oh, I’m worried because I’d better let this go.”
There are very real conspiracies in the world, and those conspiracies are always conducted by people “in the know” against those who are ignorant or naive of backroom machinations.
Past slavery was largely based on force (thus was much more obvious), but modern-day slavery is actually more widespread because global slave masters use all of the scientific tools at their disposal to win hearts and control minds, convincing us that our hands and feet are free, so we must be living self-directed lives.
There are signs that the mind-pyramids that technocrats have built to enforce their 21st-century global plantation slave system are crumbling as they press harder upon our cognitive ability to make sense of words and actions. The owners of the shoulders on which the structure of tyranny is supported are beginning to leave in droves. The pyramids are falling as slaves begin to recognize their unconscious effort, and consciously encourage others to find a different line of work.
1. Media and Intelligence - Information is knowledge and knowledge is power — this is where it all starts. Turn off the TV, stop passively receiving information that turns you into an idiot at the teat of the “idiot box.” Get creative: start a blog, a neighborhood newsletter, radio show, public access TV or YouTube channel, write encouraging letters to companies you appreciate and nasty ones to those you boycott; DO something; anything to increase awareness. Homeschooling is another great way to help short circuit the negative influences of systematic programming. Even if you don’t agree with homeschooling, or are not able, there are concepts that you can help introduce into your public school to enhance education. Intelligence – there aretechnologies to thwart constant surveillance, as well as low-tech solutions to high-tech tyranny. The Internet is being used to surveil the public, but it also provides an opportunity for the public to surveil and report the real criminals. Use the system against itself.
2. Health and Agriculture - Why do tyrannical systems always move to declare methods of independence such as farming, vitamins, raw milk, and natural medication like cannabis as underground contraband systems that threaten the health of society? Clearly because this is a cornerstone of freedom. Learn to make your own medicines, trade on the underground, support other states (and countries) who have embraced food freedom, and stand your ground by forming local community resistance against food and health tyranny. Moreover, simply making your mind and body stronger by pursuing what is natural and healthy will give you more power to challenge the system in every other way.
3. Energy and Technology - Support true economic development and pursue open source solutions to all technological problems that can affect humanity on the widest scale. These are the technologies that have been suppressed in the past, their creators destroyed; but now there are too many people pursuing goals to free humanity. Embrace innovation and technology, but only as it leads to self-empowerment, self-determination, and genuinely helps the human and environmental condition. There are reportedly many free-energy patents being kept from the public. These technologies can’t be kept secret forever as long as the Internet remains free and open. Support all efforts to maintain Internet freedom and the right to pursue innovation.
4. Mobility and Flexibility - Always be willing to adapt and move. The structure of tyranny might be global, but there are always pockets of freedom that tyranny ignores — normally based on economic interest. Become adaptable, don’t buy into the “American Dream” of having possessions to define your self-worth. Once you discard the unimportant things, look for specific towns, states, or countries to escape economic decline and those which promote freedom. It’s a difficult decision to pick up and move, especially when extended family comes into play, but discuss your ideas and the evidence for your concerns openly and honestly, and be the first to pioneer the building of a new future — if things begin to collapse in earnest, you will soon be sought after by those who once doubted your “crazy” reasoning.
5. Prepare for the Worst - Along the same lines as being mobile and flexible, make sure that you store enough supplies to get through a few months or more of tough times. The current system relies on your dependence and they can easily control those who live just-in-time lifestyles. Most people don’t realize how much they “need” the system until something like a blizzard knocks out their power and wipes out the grocery store shelves. It’s wise to store back-up food, have the ability to produce food, gather tools and other items needed during power outages or other disasters, and actively pursue any and all other survival prepping and self-sufficiency techniques.
6. Refuse to Pay Unjust Debt - This is a moral decision based on the information that much of what was created to be a “loan” was based on a predatory system. As they say, ignorance of the law is no excuse, and that is duly noted, but when confronted with an enemy that has deliberately contrived devious ways to steal productivity and the fruits of honest labor, then the principle of justifiable self-defense is invoked. Forget about your credit score; it is the invisible chain that keeps you in prison. Refuse to pay debts that you know were fraudulently imposed. Remember, the banks never had the money they “lent” to you in the first place; they created it out of nothing to buy your servitude. If you are hesitant to simply quit paying the criminal banks, then learn how to reduce your exposure to all debts.
7. Create New Banking Systems - We have seeneconomic collapse taking down countries like dominoes across the third world, and now the first. These money junkies cannot and will not stop. It is up to us to develop systems which permit us to completely withdraw our support for the current system and shield us from manipulated collapses. This may be the most productive way to break free from modern slavery; whether it’s switching to local credit unions, storing precious metals instead of cash, engaging in barter systems or using alternative currencies, or supporting full-blown monetary reform.
8. Learn a Skill - Learn as many skills outside of your day job as possible. This can be as simple as giving more attention to your hobbies like fishing, hunting, gardening, painting, blogging, tinkering on cars, building things, sewing, cooking, etc. Whatever useful skill you’re most passionate about, learn more about it, become an expert at it, and acquire the necessary tools to start a side business with it. By doing this, you’ll reduce the dependence on your job and find much more fulfillment in life. Remember, skills are the only form of wealth that can’t be taken from you. Additionally, form clubs or partnerships with your neighbors and share your skills and tools to form a stronger community that will be resistant to whatever the systems of control throw your way.
9. Boycott - Activists have enjoyed many recent victories through boycott, most notably the rapidremoval of “pink slime” meat from major supermarket chains following public outcry once they became aware of the product. It goes to show that the public still holds the power over corporations, but the masses must be educated before they’re moved to action. Not you though. Readers of this post know exactly what companies to boycott and why. Start living your principles and follow through on your knowledge. Voting with your dollars DOES work, but not if the aware crowd refuses to do it.
10. Taxes - Taxes are the most controversial of all — the one that catches the most flak, so the one that must be most directly over the target. How do you feel knowing that money is extracted from you by force to be injected into systems around the world that create violence, rip apart cultures, and put us on a path of complete annihilation and self-destruction? This is slave-like thinking in its highest form of denial. No Constitution of any country anywhere in the world openly recognizes that it is lawful to forcefully extract money you have earned enslaving you for life to kill others with it, upon penalty of imprisonment. It’s the final chain to be broken, and is admittedly the thickest. But how can a machine be built without the funding to build it? The entire prison system we see around us has been built with our own money. Did you authorize it? Did you authorize the preemptive wars, bank bailouts, corporate subsidies, the high-tech surveillance grid that enslaves you?
Significantly, these are all things you can do on your own. You don’t need to influence politicians, or ignite a mass protest, or wait for an uprising. There is no cavalry coming. You are the change you seek. Get out there and become more self-reliant and the system will lose its grip on you. If enough of us do this, the system will fall apart by its own unsustainable making. Refuse to be a slave today and unchain others by sharing this article and implementing the tips on this list.
Did we miss anything? Please offer your own guidelines for freedom in the comments section below.
Read other articles by Activist Post HERE.
You can support this information by voting on Reddit HERE.
I can tell you what does trickle down, effluent–from the mouths of corporate elitist liars and their bedfellows.
People using tax havens have deprived governments worldwide of £100bn in revenue, enough to end extreme poverty twice over, according to new figures published today by Oxfam.
Read more of this and other travesty at the link…
View this article: Celebrating Memorial Day Honoring Veterans Goes Beyond Barbeques and Beer. Related Posts:Veterans Must Unite And Close Ranks Against the Gun…Flying beer drone brings booze to concertgoersThe FED: Celebrating 100 Years of Stealing From You Every…Veterans’ Group Sues City After GADSDEN FLAG Removed From…Disabled Veterans Have Checks Stolen By IRS
Albert Einstein, Leonardo Da Vinci, Nikola Tesla, Winston Churchill and John F. Kennedy all have one thing in common: daily mid-afternoon naps. Linked with clarity, increased performance, memory, mood and even heart health, naps are an economical (and fun) way to boost mental and physical health. Many companies are now sanctioning office nap times to increase productivity and morale. By following a few simple steps, a blissful catnap can become a happy and healthful habit.
Seeking an excuse to grab a bit of shut-eye? Take a look at the following benefits
Greek researchers found that men who took a 30 minute nap at least three times a week lowered their risk of dying from a heart attack by 37 percent. Factors such as smoking, diet and activity level were included in the study.
Healthy Weight Management
When energy naturally drops in the afternoon, coffee and sugar tend to be the usual stimulants of choice. But afternoon sleepiness is a biological rhythm related to a slight decrease in body temperature — nature is telling us that it wants us to take a nap. By attempting to ward off drowsiness with caffeine and sugary snacks, biorhythm is disrupted, extra calories are consumed and a rollercoaster ride of energy spikes and crashes begins. This vicious cycle contributes to unwanted extra pounds.
Alertness, Improved Mood and Performance
A mid-afternoon nap can help with depression, dullness and lack of clarity — all of which can hinder physical and mental performance. As seen in the Harvard Health Letter, a New Zealand study found that “air traffic controllers working the night shift scored better on tests of alertness and performance if they took advantage of a planned nap period of 40 minutes.”
According to Sara Mednick, PhD, sleep medicine researcher and author of Take a nap! Change Your Life, a nap will also:
- Reverse aging
- Strengthen the sex drive
- Accelerate the ability to perform motor tasks
- Enhance how the body utilizes carbs
- Minimize stress hormones
- Alleviate migraines
- Reduce brain chatter before nighttime sleep
A few quick tips to get the most out of a nap:
- Try to keep naps under 45 minutes to avoid grogginess
- Naps are best taken between 1:00 and 3:00 PM
- 30 minute naps improve memory and physical health
- 20 minute naps are revitalizing and help to sharpen the senses
- 10 minute naps help to uplift mood and fend-off afternoon energy slumps
Even large companies are beginning to see the benefit of power naps. Google has ‘nap pods’ that create a sleeping oasis by blocking sound and light while Intuit Canada provides nap rooms for its employees to enhance overall productivity. A napping spa in Manhattan is used by big names such as Hearst Corporation, Newsweek and Time Warner. Clients enjoy a “cocoon-like” treatment room with adjustable lighting, sound and aromatherapy.
But a fancy cocoon is not necessary to take advantage of napping benefits. Simply get comfortable, close your eyes, set the alarm and bask in this nurturing (and productive) habit.
“The Benefits of Napping” Deborah Serani, Psy.D., Psychology Today, psychologytoday.com
“Napping: Do’s and don’ts for healthy adults” Mayo Clinic. mayoclinic.com/health/napping
“Napping may not be such a no-no” Harvard Health Letter, November 2009. health.harvard.edu
“19 reasons to take a nap” Ellen Michaud with Julie Bain, Best Health. besthealthmag.ca
“Siestas have heart-healthy effects, study suggests” CBC News, February 12, 2007.cbc.ca/news/health/story/2007/02/12/siesta-heart
“The Benefits of Naps” Dr. Gregg D. Jacobs, July 27, 2004, Talk about Sleep. talkaboutsleep.com
“Power Nap: Promote Health and Happiness” Janice Taylor. Beliefnet. blog.beliefnet.com
“Businesses waking up to the benefits of napping” Jascha Hoffman. Bloomberg Businessweek, September 6, 2010. msnbc.msn.com
About the Author
Carolanne enthusiastically believes if we want to see change in the world, we need to be the change. As a nutritionist, natural foods chef and wellness coach, Carolanne has encouraged others to embrace a healthy lifestyle of organic living, gratefulness and joyful orientation for over 13 years. Through her website Thrive-Living.net she looks forward to connecting with other like-minded people from around the world who share a similar vision. Follow Carolanne on Twitter
People of Earth, are you ready to take back our food sources as provided by Nature and Planet Earth—and not by any corporate entity, patent, or decree?
Catherine J. Frompovich
Saturday, May 25, 2013, marches protesting GMO food [and the lack of food labeling in the USA] will take place in cities around the globe. There is every good reason to support this ‘mega march’ wherever you live because we are losing our sources of food and nutrition, which are being replaced by biotech industry oligarchs who think they can and must patent the human food supply…
Follow this link - Why the whole banking system is a scam – Godfrey Bloom Related Posts:Criminal Banking Scam Whitewashed By The MediaThe Federal Government’s $16 Billion Education ScamMSM COVER-UP: Criminal Banking Scam Whitewashed By The MediaFormer Chicago cop pleads guilty to extortion in towing…The International Monetary System & The Future Of Money…
Excerpt from - Democrat Rips Into IRS Commissioner During Congressional Hearing: NOT GOOD ENOUGH Related Posts:Obama loan policy rips off students by record $51bLou Dobbs Rips ‘Nixonian’ Obama For Lying…Jon Stewart Rips Obama on Guantanamo – and Says Look…Hearing Date in Z STREET v IRSDemocrat raises prospect of special prosecutor for IRS